The conditions she treats are;
- Urinary and faecal incontinence, pelvic floor muscle rehabilitation and chronic pelvic pain both male and female patients. Pelvic pain may be due to tight pelvic floor muscles which respond well to muscle trigger point massage.
- Pre and post operative prostatectomy pelvic floor muscle training.
- Acupuncture for bladder urgency and interstitial cystitis.
- Female pelvic organ prolapse.
- Acupuncture for irregular periods, nausea in pregnancy or menopausal ‘hot flushes’.
- Post natal pelvic floor muscle MOT.